about
THIMBLE MAG
This is the THIMBLE MAG blog site. Enjoy!

tagboard affiliates
Saturday, April 2, 2011
BLOGGER OF THE MOMENT: GINA OF TULLE & COMBAT BOOTS. posted at 5:00 PM

While fashion may be a passion of mine, I also have a love of public policy and advocating for social change. But this post isn't about my political views, I promise! The reason I bring it up is that today I attended a Social Advocacy Conference hosted by the University of the District of Columbia and while I was there I met a lot of great people, and saw quite a few stylish dressers!

One in particular, Gina S. and I became acquaintances right away, and found that we had a mutual love of clothing and fashion blogging. So I checked out her blog, and just an FYI: it's awesome! The snappy graphics of the site and outfits she posts are refreshing and totally creative. She's new to the blogging scene, so check her out and follow her site, Tulle & Combat Boots!
P.S. If you do want to hear about the conference send us a comment on this post!